Seamax Intelligent 20PSI Digital 12V Electric Air Pump, Designed for Inflatable SUP & Paddle Board, Fast to Reach High Pressure
This intelligent 12V DC 120W electric pump comes with digital control and LCD screen to display the set pressure and real-time air pressure, pump can auto stop at your pre-set air pressure, pump can auto stop when max 20 minutes continued working time reached. So you can never over-inflate the chamber or damage the air
This intelligent 12V DC 120W electric pump comes with digital control and LCD screen to display the set pressure and real-time air pressure, pump can auto stop at your pre-set air pressure, pump can auto stop when max 20 minutes continued working time reached. So you can never over-inflate the chamber or damage the air pump.
Thanks to the intelligent control system and its new design power unit, this air pump is great to use with your inflatable SUP, paddle board or Kayak. It can fully support from 0.5PSI to 20PSI and with long last quality. This pump is suitable for the products that are using the HR (Halkey-Roberts), Bravo or similar type air valve that suitable the most of inflatable SUPs and paddle boards in the market. This kind of air valve has a turning pin or pressing down pin at the middle to control the valve’s Open & Closed position. The universal valve adaptors supplied with the pump can fit on it.
This pump also comes with 4 additional universal valve adaptors. So you may be easy to find one that suitable for your other inflatable product, all valve adapters are made to be screw in style and well build to guarantee the air tight.
The pump’s 12V DC connector (Car Cigarette Lighter connector) has a built-in 10A fuse. You can connect the pump to your vehicle. Unscrew the head connector bolt can access this fuse if need exchange. Seller also provide the 12V DC battery convertor and pump can be more convenience to use it.
Detail instruction manual comes with every SUP-20S electric air pump. Seller will provide 100% satisfied guarantee. Thanks for reading.
– Max Pumping Speed: 70L/Min
– Pressure Support: 0.5-20 PSI
– Controlled by Built-in Digital Pressure Sensor
– Working Voltage: 11-13V DC
– Energy Consumption: 120W (12V)
– DC Power Cord Length: 9ft (2.75m)
– Air Hose: 4.5ft Length & with 5 Valve Adaptors
– Product Net Weight: 2.86 Lbs (1300g)
- Major parts made of marine grade engineered ABS and Nylon materials. All material are durable and can offer wide range of working temperature. Regardless being used on a daily basis during the season or occasionally in a year, the quality pump can always do the good job.
- Reinforced 4.5ft air hose. Perfect handy size for pumping SUPs and Paddleboards. 360 degree free turning main air hose connector provides flexible pumping positions. Screw-in style adaptors provide perfect air tight. This design will avoid users’ complain against poor quality leaky air hose issues. A strong air hose will make the pumping much easier and help this electric air pump last for many years.
- Comparing with our quality air pump, some other similar products may only work for a few times or even damaged at the first use. Proper product engineering design and quality internal parts are very import to the longevity of a high pressure air pump. For example, it is not good if the pump major parts & cylinder are made of regular galvanized steel. For water sport use, the pump cylinder will become rusty quickly and start leaking air.
- This Seamax intelligent DC electric air pump with a Digital pressure LCD screen is the best pump for inflatable tent, SUP, and paddle board etc. Easy to Reach High Pressure, Engineered in Canada. Max pressure can reach 20 PSI (1.378 Bar /138 Kilo-Pascal) in about 15 minutes for an inflatable paddle board. This new single stage high efficient handy air pump is with our latest standard to build.
- Seamax SUP20S pump has built in a digital pressure gauge to do the real time monitoring. When the pressure reading can reach the pump set value, the air pump will stop automatically. You can make sure the pressure is good before you disconnect the air hose from the chamber. When the application is 20PSI, the air hose connector will turn very tight when disconnecting. This is normal since the high pressure built up.