Saturn 12 ft Heavy-Duty Inflatable SUP Stand UP Paddle Board / Sit On Top Kayak for 2 people!
Tech Specs SOT365 V6.0 Overall Length 12′ Overall Width 30″ Overall Thickness 5.5″ Weight 27 lbs Max Weight Capacity 320 lbs Suggested Capacity 200 lbs Folded Size 33″x13″x13″ Persons Capacity 1+1 Shipping Box Size 37″x22″x10 Shipping Weight 39 lbs Color Light Gray w/red What is included Wrap bag, repair kit, hand pump. SUP paddle NOT
Tech Specs SOT365 V6.0
Overall Length 12′
Overall Width 30″
Overall Thickness 5.5″
Weight 27 lbs
Max Weight Capacity 320 lbs
Suggested Capacity 200 lbs
Folded Size 33″x13″x13″
Persons Capacity 1+1
Shipping Box Size 37″x22″x10
Shipping Weight 39 lbs
Color Light Gray w/red
What is included Wrap bag, repair kit, hand pump. SUP paddle NOT included.
- 4. Saturn was first in an industry to offer inflatable boards with side D-rings that allow attachment of kayak seats to convert paddle board into sit-on-top inflatable kayak! 5. FULL Money Back Guarantee! Try Saturn on water for 14 days. If you don’t like it, send it back for a refund. So far, not a single Saturn SUP was ever returned back!
- 2 Products For the Price Of 1 – Inflatable SUP & Kayak! Saturn inflatable SUPs have set of D-rings on both sides of the board for the attachment of surfboard leash, or optional kayak seats, to use this board as a sit-on-top kayak. Remove the seat – and you have a SUP paddle board; install kayak seats and you have a sit-on-top kayak for 1-2 persons that is fast and easy to paddle, and great for riding the ocean surf!
- Saturn Inflatable SUPs sell at the Lowest Prices in the USA! We do not feed an army of middle men in our supply chain. We sell direct. Our paddle boards are same quality or better than uber expensive SUPs sold for over $1000. Why pay more?! We sell best quality inflatable SUPs at reasonable prices! Compare Saturn SUP to other brands. 2. Saturn offers a 2 year warranty on inflatable SUP, while most other brands only stand by their product for 1 year! 3. Saturn was first in an industry to offer paddleboards for sale made of 140mm (6″) thick drop-stitch fabric, while most other SUps on the market are made of 100mm (4″) thick. That is almost 30% more air volume! More air means more buoyancy and better performance under heavier weight loads.
- Recent Customer’s Testimonials: “Just got back from my Second weekend out with my Saturn Stand up paddle Board, have to write to thank you for such a fine product! We love it. It seems very well made and performs better than I’d hoped. I had So much fun! I will be sending many folks to your site. When i am out on it Everyone wants to know where i got it! My wife loves to lay out on it as I pull her behind my Kayak! Next I will be buying the pump so I can see how many PSI its at.” Nathan F. 2 people paddling on 12′ Saturn paddle board that can also be used as an inflatable kayak for 2 persons. Click to zoom in.”Hi, I just wanted to write you to tell how much I love my new SOT365 standup paddle board. I work for a kayak retailer and we carry a few paddleboards, specifically the NRS Big Earl that retails for almost $1200. I purchased the SOT365 to compare it to our high end inflatable, and I must say that it blew my expectations away. I like the SOT365 far more than the NRS board that costs almost 3 times as much. It seems to be just as high quality in construction and paddles far better than the NRS. A week after receiving the board, my girlfriend and I took the SOT365 and the NRS Big Earl on a paddleboard camping trip on Dale Hallow Lake in TN. We put all of our gear in dry bags, strapped them to the boards and paddled 2 miles to Goat Island where we setup camp. The SOT365 handled the extra 40 pounds of gear, and myself weighing 225 lbs with no issues what so ever and provided a dry and comfortable ride through the chop of the open lake. The next day we paddled 4 miles around the island and spent the day exploring. We received a lot of attention from other boaters who were curious about the fact that we were going on a camping trips using the SUP’s. It was a wonderful weekend of fun and I look forward to many years of service from your wonderful product. I have attached some pictures of our adventure.” Scott L. Louisville, Ky.
- Explore lake shores, rivers, and bays. Saturn boards can be used as an inflatable kayaks. Saturn SUPs are great for balance and upper body workout. Our multi-sport boards are great for family fun and fitness. 1 large easily removable fin & 2 glued small fins for better tracking. 12′ SOT365 can be used as a sit-on-top kayak for 1 or 2 adults. Raised rocker tip prevents curling and helps improve performance. All Saturn SUPs constructed of 140mm (6″) heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch fabric. Saturn paddle boards can be inflated between 10 and 15 psi of air pressure. High-pressure hand pump w/ gauge, carry bag and repair kit are included! Extra strips of PVC fabric overlapping critical seams, to allow inflation for up to 15psi. 0.9mm PVC fabric on sides to prevent punctures, double-thick PVC on top/bottom. New SUPs made of double-layers of PVC fabric for better rigidity and ruggedness. Please visit FAQ at the bottom of this page before using inflatable SUP board.