BEST Kayak Anchor for Canoes, Jet Skis, Dinghy, SUP, Paddle Board & Small Boats – 3.5lbs Galvanized Iron – Anchors Include a 40 FT Marine Rope, Buoy Ball & Stainless Steel Hook
THE #1 CHOICE IN SMALL FOLDING ANCHORS IS FINALLY HERE ON AMAZON.COM Our kayak anchor is a premium 3.5 lb folding grapnel anchor made from galvanized iron and contains a 40 foot polypropylene rope made for better horizontal drag. Our anchor is uniquely designed compared to the other small anchors on the market. First, ours
THE #1 CHOICE IN SMALL FOLDING ANCHORS IS FINALLY HERE ON AMAZON.COM
Our kayak anchor is a premium 3.5 lb folding grapnel anchor made from galvanized iron and contains a 40 foot polypropylene rope made for better horizontal drag.
Our anchor is uniquely designed compared to the other small anchors on the market.
First, ours is made of high quality galvanized iron. Unlike the other painted anchors that flake and eventually rust, our anchor doesn’t flake and is 100% resistant to rust.
Our anchor also comes with a 40ft polypropylene rope that is designed for marine applications and is long enough to be used in most situations.
Our heavy duty nylon bag protects your anchor and makes transportation and storage easy.
How to use our anchor?
Simply raise the sliding collar, open the 4 iron flukes, slide the collar down to the base of the anchor and twist, locking the open flukes into position. Our anchor is designed for small, light watercraft in calm water situations. It may not hold in currents, moving water or strong windy conditions. Works best in rocks or weeds.
We believe in “100% Guaranteed”. It represents both our philosophy of sharing the best of times with our loyal customers and our promise to deliver a premium anchor to you, your family and your friends. We pride ourselves on customer service and will do whatever it takes to make you happy.
- ★ HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT – Our anchor is pure galvanized iron and doesn’t need a painted coating to keep it resistant to rust. We also included a longer, more durable marine grade rope. Our anchor line is 40ft long and allows for more horizontal drag and a better hold. We also include a buoy ball and a stainless steel hook for situations requiring a quick disconnect.
- ★ IDEAL SIZE – Our folding anchor is 12in x 3in when closed and inside the nylon storage bag. It takes up minimal space and can easily be stored in kayaks, canoes, dinghys, stand up paddle boards or any type of small personal watercraft.
- ★ KAYAK FISHING – Our anchor was designed with the kayak fisherman in mind. Its compact size won’t get in the way of your fishing gear and its 4 fluke design is ideal for sandy, weedy and rocky bottoms. When the fish are biting, you don’t want to be drifting away fighting for position.
- ★ EASY TO USE – Simply lift the collar, fold open the 4 flukes and slide the collar back down to lock into place. Use as much rope as possible to create better horizontal drag on the bottom surface of ponds, rivers, lakes or oceans.
- ★ RISK FREE PURCHASE – You’re protected by a 1 year, no-questions asked, money back guarantee. Don’t be fooled by imitating competitors selling inferior anchors.